Yesterday we went to the doctor. Both girls are growing and getting more beautiful everyday. Ari weighs 22 lb..s. and Devynn weighs 8 lbs. 9 oz. Ari had a great visit until the shots but once she saw the sparkly Band-Aids then she was happy again. Devynn cried FOREVER!


The boys decided to enter a 64 mile race that starts in West Yellowstone, goes around
Hebgen Lake and ends in West Yellowstone. Here, Wesley is helping Nate prepare for the race.

Here is Nate as he is finishing the race.


Ari and Evan playing on a log. So Exciting!

The Greene Judd Roberts
Fam. I love Max in this picture!


Devynn was blessed on Sunday May 13th. It was so fun to see the Judds there, from Oregon, as well as Dal&Ash, and Ben&Ry.
3 comments:
Hey who's the gay guy with the shaved legs? Just kidding. we are jealous that you guys are in Idaho and we are in Philly with the humidity. Hey your girls are so cute. Aaron Jen and Olivia
We are just loving the pictures, aren't we? Yes, I am glad you finally updated this little blogspotter of yours... you should do it again! I really enjoy the memoirs that these pictures bring to me... yes its true, I do. Talk to you later my little apricot seedling.
You write very well.
Post a Comment