OH! These are like precious moment coloring book pictures that I used to color. Super cute sis! ttyl
It was so good having Nate here. We miss you guys! Move to Philly!
love the bepop chair thing... can't remember what it is called. now I know my girls will be ready for it too... good thing I have you!
I find that strange that Trevor... I mean Trevy used the words precious, super cute and ttyl in the same comment, and OH!!!!!!!!
Good point Dallin. That is weird. What is happening to our brother? The high school girl language is getting to him.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OH! These are like precious moment coloring book pictures that I used to color. Super cute sis! ttyl
It was so good having Nate here. We miss you guys! Move to Philly!
love the bepop chair thing... can't remember what it is called. now I know my girls will be ready for it too... good thing I have you!
I find that strange that Trevor... I mean Trevy used the words precious, super cute and ttyl in the same comment, and OH!!!!!!!!
Good point Dallin. That is weird. What is happening to our brother? The high school girl language is getting to him.
Post a Comment