Saturday, December 8, 2007

I made these frogs for the girls for Christmas. I was really excited about these because they were quick, cute and a fun way to use left over fabric.



I made this a little while ago for Ari. This was another fun project!.
Today we went to a parade in Queen Creek with the Chapmans and Grandma Benson. We had a great time. The weather and company was perfect so nice. Ari had a great time collecting candy, she even got a toothbrush

We met some people there riding horses. They were nice enough to let Ari sit on one. She was in heaven.



I decided to try something new so I dyed my hair dark brown. It's darker than I've ever had it. This is a terrible picture but I was trying to pose like Ryanne would have me pose.
We just got Ari a new snow outfit. She was so excited she wore it forever.


8 comments:

Aubry said...

CUTE frogs!

monica said...

I love those frogs. So cute. I really like your hair. It makes me want to go dark again.

everyday katie said...

Your hair looks great. I love dark hair with blue eyes. Ari's coat is super cute.

Jill said...

You are so crafty. I love it!

Ashlee said...

I really like the dark hair, really makes your eyes pop! And you are so talented with all your crafts.

Anonymous said...

very cute!!!! i am glad that we can now see your blog too! usually ours is private, so e-mail me your e-mail address so i can invite you (daisyDY55@msn.com). your girls are so cute and we love how much devynn looks like nate. makes me exctied to have this next little girl. loved seeing your cute pictures of them together. any who know that you were a crafting queen??? i am jealous!
rindy

*JULIA* said...

Brittany how come you didn't make Emma one of those aprons when you made it???That is so adorable. I am really jealous of your skills.

Laura Howe said...

Hey what pattern did you use to make those frogs. They are way cute and my sister is having a baby and decorating with frogs.