Monday, February 4, 2008

Mindy, come back soon!

We had a wonderful weekend with Nate's sister, Mindy. We went to Cabelas, rode on the carousel, FDR open and other fun things. We had the best time with her and we are so sad she had to go. Ari woke up yesterday morning looking for her. Mindy, come back soon!



Here are some new pictures of the girls.

Ari is wearing my dad's belt.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I love you girls. SO cute!

Aubry said...

It was so great to see you last week and to meet your cute little ones. We will definitely have to get together again! Tell you family hi from me.

Benji and Rypie said...

I like Ari in the picture of Minday and Dev... haha we made the pictuer bigger and Ari looks funny. Good post, I was disapointed there was not more pictures. Post more please, thank you.

megan&steve said...

Story time with Grandma. Cute. Next time we are in Phoenix I need to give you a call, or stop by because I know where you are- in a non creepy way.

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

Hey its Tiffany Howe. You have a super cute lil family.