Sunday, April 6, 2008

EXCITING NEW!!!!!

I feel like I haven't posted anything in quite a while. There has been some exciting happenings going on. For one Devynn is getting her third and forth teeth. You cant see them yet but they are there.



The girls got piggy banks from Grandma and Grandpa Judd. They love them! Ari gets so excited to find coins and put them in her bank. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!




Ari wanted to take a picture alone with the pigs.





Yesterday the girls helped Nate wash the car. They had a great time.





Devynn kept trying to drink the water off the car. Mmmmmmm





As for the Most Exciting News of all. Nate got accepted to Midwestern University, a school here in Arizona. We are so excited that we don't have to move cross country! Some may know that we got accepted to a school in Ohio. We were planning on moving to Cleveland this summer , now we do not have to go. Nate has worked so hard these past couple years, we are so blessed that things are working out.



A Story. Ari is a flower lover. My mom has a gerber daisy plant in our front yard. While we wait for Nate to come home from work, Ari sits by the plant and keeps it company everyday. For the last couple months, there has only been one small flower. Recently more flowers have grown and now there is a total of five. She is so proud of her flowers and no one is allowed to pick them.


While we were washing the car, Devy snuck over and started ripping the flowers apart. Good thing I pulled her aways because she would have pulled all of them. There were only two flowers that were ruined.


When Ari saw what happened she cried and cried and cried. It was so sad to see her get so upset over flowers. She loves them.

16 comments:

Ashlee said...

Congrats about Midwestern! Thats very exciting. My brother-in-law went there and loved it. Also cute swimsuits on the girls, Skylar has the same one :) We should get them all together again soon.

everyday katie said...

Looks like someone was blogging during conference.

Ok, you're girls are ADORABLE! Congrats to nate. I know applying to school and waiting and waiting to hear back is a frustrating time. I still think you should consider Cleveland. But I know this is what you wanted, and things rarely wok out how we want. way to go Nate.

mrs. timberlake said...

c
o
n
g
r
a
t
u
l
a
t
i
o
n
s,

n
a
t
e
!

Aubry said...

I love the flower story! And their bathing suits are way cute. Congrats on Midwestern. That's so nice that you don't have to move across the country. Yeah!

The Sabatini Family said...

Congrats Nathan! Thats so exciting. What program are you going to do?? Last I heard it was either Podiatry or Dental - but I'm not in the loop much anymore. I guess I could ask my Mom! :) Congrats again, and your girls are super cute!! Love, Bonnie

parkinfamily said...

Oh we are so happy for you guys, although we would have LOVED to have you out here with us on the East Coast. Your girls are soooooo cute...I love their swimsuits.

Benji and Rypie said...

I was so proud that i finally got 5 comments on one of my posts and I look and see that you have six... this will be 7. It kind of rained on my parade. Honestly... I think it's the children... they get you lots of comments.

SEE YOU IN LIKE 4 DAYS.

The Faller's! said...

woo hoo nate! congrats...that's so exciting. your girls are so cute and getting so big. hope you guys are doing great.

Leslie said...

Your girls are so sweet. How sad about her flowers! Congrats on staying in AZ.

megan&steve said...

Way to go Nate! Some of our friends from Provo are attending school there right now. We are headed to warm Arizona next week! If you are around I'd love to have our kiddos meet!

Anonymous said...

Brit,
Your girls are beautiful! It was good to hear from you. Hope all is going well. Congrats to your hubby.

Cassandra (Fife)

Brittany said...

it is so great to see what you are all up to! your little girls are beautiful... i have never seen either of them! hopefully we can see eachother sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute!!!!! Congrats to nate...that is exciting you get to stay in AZ....I miss AZ i wish we were still living there!!!!!! :(

White Family said...

Congrats! That's way exciting news! Where are you guys living here? We're in Mesa, but we need to get together sometime and hang out, that would be really fun! By the way your girls are too cute for words. They seem like they have the cutest little spunky personalities!

Cynic said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to see you on campus!

Courtney Sullivan
Midwestern University
University Relations

Anonymous said...

loved the post. it made me laugh...loved it.