Ari has her hair done like Little Inez off of Hairspray. Good thing she reminded us that she looks and dances like Little Inez but she is really Ari.
Last night Nate sat sown and had a bowl of cereal for a snack. Ari ran and got a spoon for her and Dev so that they could share. Ari was dressed and is her night gown but she took it off. I cant seem to keep her dresses these days. I have already dressed her twice today and I am getting ready to dress her again. Funny girl!
4 comments:
I love the neckalace with the wooden beads on it. That's cute. I thought you actually had a picture of Little Inez on there. I can't believe that is Ari. Actually... I don't believe it. I love that you have posted more pics. Thank you do it again. The Judd Fam pictures turned out really nice.
The girls are so cute! I love Ari's long hair! It's funny how once you have kids it seems like you always have to share your food.
Nate, I think that cereal might be laced with marijuana or something because you don't look so good.
so funny. Nate doesn't look happy to be sharing.
Post a Comment