Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Some Random Pictures

Everything is going very well. Nate started school and he loves it. We love the new house and are constantly working on it. It still has quite a bit of work. I will post pictures of it when it looks a little better.




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

I want to see more of your cute new house! :)

Benji and Rypie said...

FINALLY! I was getting so angry because of the lack of posts. I am loving seeing the girls... I think the entertainment center should be their bunk bed. Talk to you later, ry

Lacy said...

Looks nice, can't wait to see it all done!

Didn't we used to do the same thing the girls are doing???

The Faller's! said...

oh man how in the world are you guys? i'm excited about your new house and i want to see more pics too! dallin said you guys got a short sale! how long was the whole process with a short sale? was it a pain or not too bad? we are looking at houses again and lots of them are short sales so i was just wondering! hope all is well.

Dawn Walterscheid said...

Wow it looks great!!!! I am so happy for you!