Most of these pictures make me laugh! Who falls asleep on a stool? Or a snow machine? How do you actually capture static hair like that? Completely amazing! lol I miss you guys!
Your pictures are so funny. We are totally excited to have a little lady in the fam! We need to meet up sometime soon. If you think of it could you email me your number again? I have a replacement phone. Gemdancer0@msn.com thanks!
ha ha! I love the tape face. So funny. I bet your kids just love to play with you, lucky for them they have a fun mom. I love how your girls always fall asleep random places.
I wish my kid would fall a sleep like that. It always is a battle to get them to bed. I love the photo of her a sleep on the stool. Oh I meet Ashley's sister she is in my ward and in our baby-sitting group. what a small world.
Wowzers Britt. I haven't really checked blogs and I was quite delighted to see that you had a few new posts. I am loving the pictures. I have some pictures of me with my nose taped up... maybe I will send them to you. It looks like you are doing great. Please update again soon.
6 comments:
Most of these pictures make me laugh! Who falls asleep on a stool? Or a snow machine? How do you actually capture static hair like that? Completely amazing! lol I miss you guys!
Your pictures are so funny. We are totally excited to have a little lady in the fam! We need to meet up sometime soon. If you think of it could you email me your number again? I have a replacement phone.
Gemdancer0@msn.com
thanks!
ha ha! I love the tape face. So funny. I bet your kids just love to play with you, lucky for them they have a fun mom. I love how your girls always fall asleep random places.
I wish my kid would fall a sleep like that. It always is a battle to get them to bed. I love the photo of her a sleep on the stool. Oh I meet Ashley's sister she is in my ward and in our baby-sitting group. what a small world.
Wowzers Britt. I haven't really checked blogs and I was quite delighted to see that you had a few new posts. I am loving the pictures. I have some pictures of me with my nose taped up... maybe I will send them to you. It looks like you are doing great. Please update again soon.
loved the update. Could your girls be any cuter? And you too! I heart your beanie.
Post a Comment