This weekend Nate volunteered at the Special Olympics in Tucson. We decided to make it a family trip. Although there is not much to do there we still had a great time. We went with a few families from Nate's class.
In this picture we had just gotten to the hotel and the girls were really excited.

swimming
In this picture we had just gotten to the hotel and the girls were really excited.
swimming
Saturday night we had a party. There were kids, cake and Oregano's, what more could one ask for.
2 comments:
Seriously how cute are those kids? Love it! It was a good weekend and I hope to never go back!!
Way too cute aren't they?! ...just missing ari in this one. and I'm with the lets never go back:) btw, I'm glad I could watch the girls, and would love to watch them a little more often. Thanks for watching mine last night! You are great!
Post a Comment