Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More

Here are a couple pictures from yesterday. He is looking a lot better. He is off the oxygen and they moved his IV to his foot. He is also getting food from not only his IV but from the feeding tube. Yesterday he drank a small amount from a bottle. It wasn't much but we were excited.




Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Team Burtenshaw said...

Look at him... so sweet! That is awesome.

Reagan Family said...

He is so so sweet! I can't wait to see him for real! Logan is a little concerned about that tube in his nose. Silly kid. Sounds like Benson is doing great!

Spence and Car said...

so so so glad that he is doing well and you are too! he looks really really good for a 32-33wk baby. wow i can't believe he ate from a bottle!!! keep up the good work! he ooks beautiful love the name too! congrats

Ashley said...

Britt! He looks great! He's so so cute! I'm so glad he's making great progress :)

The Faller's! said...

Benson is SO cute! Glad he is making progress and doing well! CONGRATS!!!!

and83 said...

Yay, for eating out of a bottle!!! Glad to hear he's doing good :o)

monica said...

I love the name! He's such a handsome little guy. I'm glad things are going well!

Anonymous said...

oh the cuteness... he is so tiny and so sweet! so glad to hear everyone is doing well!!

mrs. timberlake said...

Britt, he is so handsome. oh, I wasn't talking about Nate... I was referring to Benson in this case.

He really looks so great! Kudos to you for doing such a good job!

Aubry said...

He is so cute and I love the name! Glad he came off the oxygen already and is making progress!

The Matthews Family said...

I cannot get over how gorgeous that little guy is! And so very tiny! He is so, so adorable! And I'm glad he is doing well! Good job Benson! : )

Breezy Skye said...

He is so sweet. I am so glad that everything is going good. Hopefully he'll be home in a few weeks.

Julianne said...

He is so adorable...Congratulations!