Saturday, September 19, 2009

One Week

I cant believe that Benson is already one week. Everything is going well. We just need to work on the feedings. Last night he pulled his feeding tube out. We were able to see his face with nothing on it for the first time since he was born.



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lauri said...

I can't wait to see him up close and personal. He looks good and healthy.

I hope you didn't mean HE pulled out his feeding tube.

everyday katie said...

Brittnee...he's PERFECT! I can't believe that he was so early and looks SO GOOD. There's no mistaking who's kid that is...he looks just like your other two cute kids.

Congrats!

The Matthews Family said...

Okay, I know I've said it a million times, but he is too gorgeous! I CANNOT WAIT to see him!

mrs. timberlake said...

britt, he is so freaking handsome. i don't think i have ever seen a newborn look so handsome. really. i will stop commenting on that aspect, because i feel like a broken record.

moving on - i have a new fro yo place to take you to when you are able to break free. i will need to speak to your social secretary.

Laura Howe said...

He is so tiny! He is cute and looks like Devyn. :) I'm so glad everything is going well.