For some reason I cant figure out how to write on the post I just posted.
Picture one is of Ari drinking Chicken broth. I walked out of the room and when I came back she was drinking it. YUCK!! She thought it was really great.
Picture 2 is the girls sleeping in Benson crib last night.
The next two pictures are just of the girls posing.
The pictures of Benson were taken this week. I dont know how much he weighs but he is getting bigger. He acts like a completely different baby. We found out that his is getting tubes in his ears in a couple weeks to help with his hearing.
The End
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
for the whole "writting with pictures" when you are on a new post, in the right hand corner of the post box it says "edit html" and "compose". you're probably on compose... i click on edit html so the pictures show up as a link and i can just type under them. Hope it helps. LOVE the picture of your two girls snuggled together! i hope my kids do that!
Post a Comment