Sunday, September 30, 2007

One More Week!

About six months ago, a friend caught us at a weak moment and we ended up signing on for the St. George Marathon. Six months ago it sounded like a great idea. I have always wanted to run a full marathon, I figured that this was my chance. Know that we have a week left I am not feeling so sure about it, I don't know if I am as prepared as a should be. I think that it will be a good time regardless. I have my shuffle full of inspiring songs like Helen Reddys, "I am woman", Nate will be there, and Trevor and Dallin are running it with us. It will be fun!

Every once in a while, since the weather has been nice, the girls come running with us and give motivation. While in the stroller, Ari usually likes to eat snacks while she looks for airplanes, dogs and birds and she'll recite songs.


Devy usually is asleep by the time we are at the end of the street.
Today the girls wore new dresses to church. They looked very cute. These pictures were taken after church when the hair was messy and the dresses were wrinkled. I'll take a better one next time.


7 comments:

Lauri said...

I had forgotten you were doing the marathon. What an accomplishment! Good Luck. We'll be thinking of you.

Benji and Rypie said...

Wow Nate looks trim. Love the pictures of the girls. I still think you should bring them to St. George so Ben, Ashley and I can play with them and have a super good time. Devynn looks so much older than the last time I saw her. I will see you on saturday! Hopefully I will have time to go through my clothes so I can bring you some.

Lindsay said...

Good luck with the running. I am very impressed. Let us know how it goes!

*JULIA* said...

Britt thats amazing that you are doing that. They do always sound fun but I think I will just stick with a couple mile runs. Let's have a Park morning soon.

mrs. timberlake said...

Hey! Hey! I want in on a park morning.

Honestly, Britanica... you inspire me to run to the mailbox. Yes, I think I could handle that.

Talk sooner than later, hopefully.
me.

Anonymous said...

You go girl! That's something I started to do, but I chickened out.
Speaking of Carters....Brooke has that same onesie as Devynn. It's so cute!

everyday katie said...

I was thinking of you guys all day yesterday. Tell me how the marathon went. I'm so jealous. I'm so far away from anything like that at the moment. I hope you enjoyed yourselves.