Here is the finished project. Basically finished, I still have to get a border, quilt it then bind it.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
QUILT
Over the past few years I have discovered quilting. Seriously,I find it so fun and so addicting. Lately I have been taking some quilting classes. About a month ago I took a class with my grandma and I have FINALLY finished the project I started. It took a little longer than I planned because of some other projects but the piecing, for the most part is completed. The great thing about this type of quilt is that only one fabric is used. This is the fabric that I started with.

Here is the finished project. Basically finished, I still have to get a border, quilt it then bind it.
Here is the finished project. Basically finished, I still have to get a border, quilt it then bind it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I totally am starting to quilt. I am wishing you were closer so I could get some great advice. i am finishing up a quilt and I will post it soon. So please post more of your quilts.
I love that quilt. It is so cute. We should start our quilting group soon. I'm looking forward to it.
That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen! I love it! Can you teach me how to do that?
Britt- that looks so awesome! I absolutely love it!
I love it. I wouldn't have guessed it came from one fabric. You are quite the talented quilter. You've always been good at that kind of thing.
My talented seester. I think it looks great. I tried to call you about it last night but nobody answered so i went to bed.
I love it! It looks so great! I can't wait to see it finished! Also, I love your new blog background...very cute!
Post a Comment