Sunday, October 7, 2007

26.2

Hallelujah! We finished! Yesterday, Nate, Trevor, Dallin and I ran the St. George Marathon, all 26.2 miles. All I can say is that is was an awsome experience. And even though the recovery is a beast and we hurt a thousand times more than we thought we ever could we are already planning to run another. Thanks to the Tietjens for letting us stay at their house, we had a blast. Also, thanks mom, dad and wes for watching the girls and for assisting us in our recovery.

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

monica said...

Way to go, you guys! I am so impressed and inspired. We're running a half marathon next year at Disneyland.

rachel said...

I am going to try and live up at the cabin this summer. So for sure we will have a quilting party. I am excited to check out those materials. I am just getting into quilting and no about zero places to look. So thanks! Great job on the marathon I am very impressed.

JC and Jen Young said...

You to are awesome I'm totally impressed with you two. I think it would have killed me

The Faller's! said...

you guys are so tough!! sorry we didn't get a chance to see you and cheer you on as you ran but we tried to look for you. you guys are awesome.

megan&steve said...

Effin Hardcore

Lindsay said...

Congrats! I am so proud of you guys. You inspire me!

everyday katie said...

Way to go! like I said, I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Two babies later and you still put the rest of us to shame!

Jessica said...

Hey! I found your blog from Aaron and Jen's. I can't believe you ran a marathon! Props to you! That's awesome. Your girls are so adorable! And I love their names too. I'm due with our 2nd any day now, and I'm a little nervous about life with two. Check out our blog and keep in touch! www.djwilkinson.blogspot.com
Jessica Wilkinson