Ari found this microphone is Costco and started singing. Believe it or not, there was actually a crowd listening to her and the clapped for her at the end. She is such a ham! She also sand "We are all in this together", and "Tell everybody I'm on my way", from Brother Bear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Ari is such a cute girl! And your house looks cute. We'll have to come over one day and see it once you guys are all moved in.
That's hilarious! I love it. The only movie quote I can pick out from the side is the 3rd one...Sebastian in the The Little Mermaid. Apparently I'm behind on my movie watching! That's so exciting that you'll be moving into your house soon. Is it near your parents?
You guys have been watching Little Rascals I take it. I recognized the "Man so manly" quote on the side as well.
Lovin the singing Ari. Post some more musical delights. So did you spend the night in your house? i can't wait to see it... if I ever come down. I want to a see a picture of the girls' room once the bed is in it because that bed is so cute. ok talk to you later. bye
That was just too cute!!! How do you get Ari to sit still so you can do her hair? Ashley fights me any time I try. Your house looks so cute I bet you can't wait to be all moved in! We must have the girls play one day.
Thar is so funny, Jordyn likes to watch it over and over
When is the house warming party?
That is so freakin hilarious! She's sucha performer!
GREAT seeing you Sunday.
I was hoping to log on and see something other than
ARI SINGING IN COSTCO.....
:)
Post some new pics of the homestead!
Post a Comment